ART LESSONS - CREATIVE ART COACH
"Where the individual qualifies"
a profound success with over 300 students -
Geline has a following of students with scholarships
into major Art Institutions in Canada & the US
Private - Individual - Group
For All Ages - Levels - Mediums
- Private, in-home or on-line
- All students receive individual ONE-ON-ONE direction within a group setting
- Lessons are determined by individual levels.
- Lessons include instruction in pencil drawing, painting in oils, acrylics or water colour, according to student choices
- Students provide their own materials with a minimum of the primary colours of red, blue and yellow. Black and white are optional.
- A water resistant sketch book (11" x 14") is recommended.
Drawing - Painting - Demonstrations
-Colour schemes using the colour wheel
- Value scales
- Blocks of eight (8) sessions - each session 1 hour duration. Thereafter, sessions may be four (4) weeks in duration.
- Upon request, Geline will provide supplementary direction by phone or email.
- Geline travels to her students home or location of choice. Travel fees and time are assessed accordingly.
CLIENTS AND STUDENT'S SUCCEED BY BELIEVING IN THEMSELVES
- they are inspired with their own individual goal settings within a group
or private dynamic
- fulfill their individual desires
- pursue careers with confidence
- achieve integrity
WORKSHOPS AND LESSONS
- Minimum 4 per motivational session
- Workshops in a variety of venues
- Fee is determined by private or on-line coaching
- provide harmony, depth and balance
Angeline (Geline) Payne is a prolific artist who is known for her sensitivity to colour with demonstration concepts. With a natural ability to paint vistas Geline has been likened to that of the Old Masters and the Canadian Group of Seven. Clients say that her outstanding ability to illustrate technique, allows them to easily grasp and implement techniques, enabling them to progress more rapidly. Unlike many instructors, Geline requires her clients to individually choose the subject and colour schemes of their painting . From the first lesson forward, students learn to implement an easy creative process in choosing color for individual subject matter and images.
FEE & PAYMENT
Geline's fee is $180 - four private 1-hour art sessions. Group discount may apply.
- Primary art lesson enrollment is for a minimum of 4 one-hour sessions. Clients pay for 4 sessions at a time.
- Payment is due at the first session.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Deposit is required at the time of registration.
Cash, cheque, money order or PayPal
TRAVEL FEE FOR PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
The travel fee for individual/private clients will be advised upon confirmation of enrollment